Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Zoho Writer

Author's Note: again, just going back and filling in what I thought was up here. Here's my original post for Zoho Writer.

One thought occurred to me as I was flipping through Zoho Writer: this is helluva lot like Google Docs. Which is not a bad thing in the slightest. Though I did start laughing when I found out that I could sign into it with my Gmail account. Anyway, here's what we have:


Here is my blog-posting for Zoho Writer. Pretty swanky, huh? I like utilities like this. Not because I lack Word on my computer or anything like that. This is much, much easier to write anywhere without having to open up a new file in Word, and I love the sharing options.



That was pretty easy. All I did was SAVE; hit PUBLISH; it asked me for my username and passowrd on blogger; Presto!

It works the same as Google Docs, which is the same as Microsoft Word...just minus all the annoying intricacies. It's basic, it's easy, it makes me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment